Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wrong

Did you laways have those sparks in your eyes?
Did you always smile like that?
Did you always listen to me that careful?
Did you always laugh so sweet?

I never know, I never know
I think I was too busy looking for somebody else
Or perhaps I was too afraid to notice
If you ever noticed me

Did you always look at me that way?
Did you ever talk to me and make us laugh like crazy?
Did we ever live in a universe of you and me before?
A place where our conversation never went dry?

I didn't know, I didn't know
I guess I was too busy understanding somebody else
While all I need were never too far away
Not too hard to find if I wasn't try too hard

And when I'm aware of the butterflies in my stomach
All I can do is cursing the time
And wondering if she feels a slight of jealousy
When you mentioned my name

I am now trapped, and perfectly lost in your flirts
They were so flirtous almost like a joke
Or is it nothing more serious than merely a joke?
I need to know, I need to know

'Cuz even if this is so wrong
I've never felt so right like this for quite some times ..

No comments: