Thursday, March 08, 2007

Shallow Man

I said I’ve done with you
But things keep coming back
Over and again in an endless way
I need to get through it

There’s something stuck in my mind
The way you don’t treat me right
And how I want to scream to you
The words I’ve been kept

You won’t ask for forgiveness, I know
You might don’t care at all

No matter how much I hate you
No more hellos, not even a smile
No matter how ugly things go
You just won’t get it
Not in a zillion way

This could be one chance
To make you bleed to death
And you might die slowly
But is it worth to try?

Cuz I have the companion
I even have the whole troop
Or should I just let it pass
And drain my mind away?

You’re too shallow to understand, that’s for sure
But still I’ll spare your life

Even if I detest you
And no more hellos, no more smiles
Until everything gets dreadful
You still won’t get it
Not in a zillion way

No comments: