Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good Morning, Weary

I'm standing at the edge
Thinking about this pledge
The story of those little laughs
And how and what is left

These mouths are on the mute
Fury has forgotten its roots
and maybe I just let you push me over
Hoping it will soon be over

All those shouted opaque words
Do we imply what we say?
The little words that make the heart melt
Is that what we are supposed to felt?

I'm still thinking it over
Over and a little bit closer
The melody just shakes me over
Now how can I make it over
But I love you over and over

My hello is a good morning weary
With the tune that can't come out clearly
It's all tangled and jaded
But not necessarilly faded

I'm not really stay awake
My reasons are just for us sake
And I might as well shout it stiff
Or rather I jump off the cliff

It's just because I just do
Silly but there's nothing I won't do
That is the facts and that is the word
You burry me over and over

Written by Aisyah Iskandar, 21 December 2005. Days of meaningless tears :).

1 comment:

ilmaffectional said...

Satu hal yang membuat kalian "serupa tapi tak sama" atau "beda2 tipis" adalah...

kalian sama2 jago bikin puisi!!

*itu kali ya yg bikin kalian pernah dicintai orang yang sama??*

oops. no heart feeling ti.. dudududududuuu.... oops oops oopsss...