Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stupid Girl

You guys just did it
Made me feel like I was wanted
Like I was needed
Like I was always on your mind

But at the end
It was just an amusement for you
After you ask me to feel
You decide not to feel

Oh you guys all just the same
Lying, pretending, all at your best
And still
I have no right to be mad

I’m sick of this ‘stupid girl’ role
Be the one who got fooled all the time
Got flattered and then left behind
And still, I have no right to be mad

I won’t say “You’ll see”
Because you’re all to blind too see
Surely when I’m the one who’s doing this to you
You’re no stupid, and I’m the bitch

Oh you guys with your words
Or should I say, your deceptions?
Go chickened out all the time
But still, I don’t have the right to be mad


Yes,yes. Untuk yang datang dan pergi. Yang datang hanya saat kesepian. Yang datang karena baru putus. Kemudian menghilang dengan alasan ‘sibuk’. Yang datang hanya karena ingin pelukan. Yang datang hanya karena sedang jenuh dengan sang pacar. Apakah saya hanya sekedar pelipur lara kalian saja? Bagaimana dengan lara saya? Siapa yang mau melipur?

Well, you all can go screw yourself up.Tapi sebelumnya, ijinkan saya berteriak: BRENGSEK!

1 comment:

ilmaffectional said...

Whoaa.. astiii.."KENA" bangeettt.. apalagi notes lo dibawahnya... heuhuehuuu...

Yeah, let me say BRENGSEK!! as loud as yours!!